The Yeast Syndrome may be the answer to your problem. Often times a patient will see several doctors for their symptoms–which may actually be a wide array of things. However, no matter the doctor and what their answer is, the patient comes back with no improvement and the same problem!
In these cases, it’s mostly likely safe to say the problem is yeast overgrowth. We have amounts of candida living in our intestines and mouths that help us digest and absorb nutrition. However, certain factors like high stress, high sugars and carbs, eating fermented foods, or high consumption of alcohol may lead to overgrowth of yeast.
From here, one may experience skin issues or rashes, vaginal or rectal infections, irritability, mood swings, depression, digestive issues, exhaustion, or skin and nail infections.
- Puzzling illnesses become simple to understand
- Common lingering problems, frustrating or unusual conditions
- When you doctor doesn’t have the answers that make sense to you…
- Dr. T. literally wrote the book (a Bantam bestseller since 1986, now available as an eBook)
- The Yeast Syndrome–Recover podcast
- The Yeast Syndrome book
- Speaking Frankly with Patients About Yeast Syndrome free report
- The Hidden Cause of Feeling Awful newsletter
- The Yeast Syndrome video